It's only rock n roll

this is a perfect situation.

Pink Floyd: "Running over the same old ground, what have we found? The same old fears."
Led Zeppelin: "So tonight you better stop and rebuild all your ruins, because peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing."
The Beatles: "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
AC/DC: "Blood on the streets, blood on the rocks, blood in the gutter every last drop. If you want blood, you got it."
Black Sabbath: "Live for today, tomorrow never comes, die young, die young."
Bob Dylan: "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"
Jimi Hendrix: "A broom is drearily sweeping up the broken pieces of yesterday's life."
Metallica: "Never be, never see, won't see what might have been."
System Of A Down: "When you lose small mind, you gain your life."
KISS: "I usually don't say things like this to girls your age, but when I saw you coming out of school that day, that day I knew, I knew I've got to have you."
Pearl Jam: "That which you fear the most can meet you halfway."
The WHO: "Only love can bring the rain that makes you yearn to the sky. Only love can bring the rain that falls like tears from on high."
Iron Maiden: "The majority gets it's way. Your outnumbered by the bastards til the day you die."
Aerosmith: "You got to lose to know how to win."
Red Hot Chili Peppers: "It's so lonely when you don't even know yourself."
The Rolling Stones: "Time can tear down a building or destroy a woman's face."
Green Day: "I don't let it get me down or cause me too much sorrow. There's no doubt about who I am, I always have tomorrow."
Guns n' Roses: "If you need a shoulder or if you need a friend, I'll be here standing until the bitter end."
Janis Joplin: "Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers."
Queen: "While we live according to race, colour or creed; while we rule by blind madness and pure greed, Our lives dictated by tradition, superstition, false religion."

No comments: